Movolytics ("us", "we", or "our") operates https://movolytics.co.uk (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
What information do we collect?
- Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. Movolytics may automatically collect this information as you browse our site or use other application through the use of log files, web beacons, or other electronic tools.
- While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Movolytics requires you to provide us with personally identifiable information such as name, company name, address, phone number and email address. Movolytics may ask you to provide additional information such as industry, number of employees, company fleet size or annual revenues.
- We may gather information about you from other sources such as conferences, meetings, seminars, blog poses, newsgroup and social media sites. The information you allow us to access on social media websites varies by social networking sites. You can find and control this information on the privacy setting of your social networking sites directly. If you share our content through social media, for example by liking us on Facebook, following or tweeting about us on Twitter, or giving us a '+1' via Google Plus, those social networks will record that you have done so and may set a cookie for this purpose.
How is the information used?
Movolytics uses this information for the following:
- Developing data analytics and reports to improve our website, applications, and services.
- Inner record keeping, and regulatory purposes, and to advise you about our events, administrations or products, or other related information that we think would bear some significance with you.
- To communicate marketing messages, bulletins and other elements of our business which we think might hold any importance with you by post or email or comparable technologies (you can illuminate us whenever in the event that you no longer require marketing correspondences).
- From time to time, we may likewise utilise your data to get in touch with you for statistical surveying purposes or to alter the site as per your interests.
Cookies and Log Files
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Our site may sometimes utilise cookies and log files for factual analysis, to comprehend user behaviour, to direct the site, to tailor the data displayed to a client in view of their inclinations, and to enhance client experience. Any data accumulated by our utilisation of treats is gathered on a total, mysterious premise.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
In the event that you share our content through web-based social networking, for instance by liking us on Facebook, following or tweeting about us on Twitter, or giving us a "+1" by means of Google Plus, those informal organizations will record that you have done as such and may set a cookie for this reason.
Now and again, where a page on our site incorporates content from an social network, for example, a Twitter feed, or Facebook comments box, those administrations may set a cookie even where you don't click a button. Similar to the case for all cookies, we can't access those set by social networks, similarly as those social networks can't access Movolytics cookies.
Our site utilises Google Analytics, a web analytics tool provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). The data produced by the cookie about your utilization of our site (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will utilize this data with the end goal of assessing your utilization of our site, ordering reports on site action for site administrators and giving different services identifying website activity and internet usage. Google may likewise exchange this data to outsiders where required to do as such by law, or where such outsiders prepare the data on Google behalf. Google won't relate your IP address with whatever other information held by Google. Additional data about Google's protection approach might be gotten from http://www.google.com/privacy.html.
The security of your Personal Information is imperative to us, however recollect that no technique for transmission over the Internet, or method for electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we endeavor use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we can't ensure its supreme security.
By utilising our site, you agree to the gathering and utilisation of data by us. Owing to the global nature of the internet infrastructure, the data you give might be moved in travel to nations outside the European Economic Area that don't have comparable securities set up with respect to your information and its utilization as set out in this approach. Be that as it may, we have made the strides outlined out above to attempt to enhance the security of your data. By submitting your data you agree to these transfers.